We're located in the Baker Systems Engineering building. The closest parking garage is the Tuttle Parking Garage, located at 2050 Tuttle Park Place. Driving directions to campus and the garage are provided below, as well as walking directions from the garage.
Walking directions from the Tuttle Parking Garage:
- Exit the Tuttle Parking Garage on the east side and walk a little south (right).
- You’ll come to the Garden of Constants (large number sculptures), which is east of the Enarson Classrooms building. There’s a fork in the path just before the big zero – go left, up the hill.
- When you go under the walkway, the building on your left is Dreese Labs. On your right is Baker Systems Engineering.
- Go south along the front of Baker (east side) to the other end and you’ll come to a set of doors, which is the main entrance.
- See directions below on getting to the parking garage.